Connecting to a Remote Computer
|To connect to a remote computer:
- Make sure Radmin Server is installed and running on the remote computer.
- Get the remote computer’s IP address or DNS name.
- Start Radmin Viewer on your local computer.
- Click the ‘Connect to’ toolbar button, enter the remote computer’s IP address, select the ‘Full Control’ connection mode and click the OK button.
- Enter the login ID and password according to the target Radmin Server security settings.
- The remote computer’s desktop will appear inside a window on your computer.
After connecting, you can work with the remote computer as if you are sitting in front of it. More info…
Radmin also offers additional methods to work with remote computer: you can simply view the remote screen, or connect via a telnet-like shell, or even use an audio chat to talk with the remote computer’s user. For more information on different connection modes and how to use them, refer ‘connection modes‘ help section.
Connecting to a remote computer