Radmin is a remote control program that lets you work on another computer through your own. You see the remote computer’s screen in a resizable window on your own monitor, or as the full screen. Your mouse and keyboard control the remote computer so you can work on it as if you were sitting right in front of it (illustration).
The Radmin system includes two applications:
- Radmin Server, which is installed on a remote computer.
- Radmin Viewer on the local computer that shows the remote screen display on your own monitor.
To get started, make sure Radmin Server is running on the remote computer. Then run Radmin Viewer on the local computer and connect to the remote computer via the existing TCP/IP connection.
- Radmin Viewer supports Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/ME/9x.
- Radmin Server supports Windwows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000 full support for Windows Vista and Windows 7 fast user switching.
- Real-time speed of work: operate a remote PC as if it were right in front of you.
- Reliability: Radmin will work continuously for many months without errors, exceptions or other issues.
- Security: Radmin provides the highest security level possible.
- User-friendly interface: Radmin is intuitive and very easy to use.
- Rich functionality (file transfer, text and voice chat, messages, etc.)
- Multilanguage support.
- Technical support.