Using this help
- Menu commands appear in bold, with the greater-than symbol (>) indicating sub-menu items.
- Keyboard keys appear in <bold font> inside angled brackets.
Radmin online help can be accessed in a number of ways:
- Select “Help”->”Help” when in a Radmin Viewer main window.
- Hit <F1> when in a Radmin Viewer main window.
- Open the file Radmin30.chm located in the installation directory.
The following image illustrates basic operations:
help usage illustration
The Help topics contain links to sub-topics and related topics. Each topic has its own heading. If a topic contains more than one sub-topic, ‘jump to’ links appear immediately following the topic heading. If the topic is related to other topics, ‘related topics’ links appear at the bottom.
Where can I find…?
All help information is organized within several root-level topics in the left pane:
Information about the program, such as key features, installation instructions and general information.
Connecting to remote computer
Instructions for connecting to a remote computer, setting up security options and checking connection problems.
Using Radmin Viewer
Information about Radmin Viewer, including using connection modes and settings.
Using Radmin Server
Information about Radmin Server configuration and use.
Managing Radmin Server security