Using Radmin Server
Radmin Server needs to be installed and running on a remote computer in order for you to control it.
Starting and stopping Radmin Server
Refer to the ‘Starting and stopping Radmin Server‘ help section.
Accessing Radmin Server settings
You can access the settings for Radmin Server in the following ways:
- Use the shortcut in “Start”->”Programs”->”Radmin Server” called “Settings for Radmin Server”.
- If the Radmin Server icon appears in the tray: right-click it and select the ‘Settings For Radmin Server’ menu item.
- Execute rserver3.exe with the command-line key /setup.
Configuring Radmin Server
The following topics cover the available settings:
- How to choose startup mode
- How to setup Radmin security (password)
- How to setup Windows security (Windows users)
- How to setup an IP filter
- How to change the Radmin Server port
- How to ask user permission for incoming connections
- How to configure text chat on server side
- How to configure voice chat on server side
- How to use the logging system
- How to change miscellaneous options
- How to use command-line options
- How to change the interface language