Starting and stopping Radmin Server
Radmin Server needs to be running on a remote computer for a local computer be able to connect to it. You can determine whether Radmin Server is running by presence of the Radmin icon in the system tray:
|- Radmin server is started|
|- Radmin server is started and users are connected|
Starting Radmin Server
Radmin Server can be configured to either start automatically on computer startup or manually. You can manually start the program in the following ways:
- By using the Start menu shortcut Start Radmin Server (preferable).
- By executing the rserver3.exe file located in the Radmin installation directory with the /start command-line switch. More info…
Stopping Radmin Server
You can stop the program in these ways:
- Use the Start menu shortcut Stop Radmin Server (preferable).
- Right-click the Radmin Server tray icon and select the ‘Stop Radmin Server’ menu item.
- Execute the rserver3.exe file located in the Radmin installation directory with the /stop command-line switch. More info…