Full Control and View Only connection modes
When using Full Control or View Only connection mode, you will see the remote computer desktop inside a window or as your full screen (depending on the connection options you are using) (illustration).
If you are connected in Full Control connection mode, you can control the remote desktop using your keyboard and mouse as if you were sitting in front of it.
- How to control a remote computer using the ‘Full Control’ connection mode.
- How to use the ‘Window Menu’ for additional ‘Full Control’ or ‘View Only’ connections features.
- How to use the ‘Window toolbar’.
- How to change a connection options
- How to assign and use the hotkeys
- How to share clipboard with the remote computer
- How to show the remote desktop in full screen or scaled mode
- How to change the way a remote computer’s cursor is displayed